Where is Serial Located?
Serial is located minutes away from downtown Bellevue, WA. You'll find us in the northwest corner of the 12th Place business complex with ample parking available. Address and map can be found by clicking the Google Map button below.
What are Serial Events hours of operation?
We are available for private events Monday - Sunday 11am - 10pm.
What food and drink options do you provide?
Serial Events offers local craft and domestic beer, alchoholic seltzers, and hard ciders. There are also many non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks.
What is your pricing model?
Do you have handicap accessability?
Our venue is wheelchair accessible! A ramp from the parking lot can be found to the right of the stairs just in front of our sign.
What is the reservation, cancellation and refund policy?
Does Serial Events have an age requirement?
We require all entrants to be age 12+. In addition, ID may be required for check out of equipment for some activities.
Can I walk in? When are you open for public hours?
No, events at Serial are by reservation only, and walkthroughs or meetings are by appointment only. Please contact any Serial team member to schedule your event or a preliminary meeting.
What has Serial done to keep guests safe during COVID?
Serial Events is following state guidelines for our COVID response. We have implemented sweeping measures to keep all our guests and staff safe. These measures include:
- Events are by private reservation only. Your group and our minimal staff will be the only ones with access to the space during your event
- Masks are required for entry by all guests and staff and must be worn when not eating/drinking
- Mandatory temp checks required for entry by all guests and staff. Temps over 100.4 will not be allowed entry
- Physical barriers between guests and staff at retail points
- Deep sterilization of venue before and after every event
- Multiple sanitation stations throughout the venue
- Socially distant layout
- Reduced capacity per state guidelines